Sunday, November 22, 2009

Monopoly

Say "monopoly" and we think "industry": or "markets. We think economics, money.

As I think the term money definitely applies but as secondary, far secondary, to power, to influence: to control. Social control, the control of the minds of the subjects of a kleptocracy. It doesn't just apply to the west but we westerners think the west is the world: our exposure is western, our schooling is western ... like Judeo-Christianity.

There: Judeo-Christianity: a set of religions of monopoly. One Temple, One Church, claims that One God created, owns, rules all. Monopoly.

The one Church claims one orthodoxy: no discussion allowed. Or, if there is discussion, the discussion is faked. This Protestant once sat in on a confraternity for Catholics. A priest gave us the dirty on what was wrong with the movie Martin Luther. He asked if any of us had seen it. I said I had. I asked if he had seen it: he hadn't. Yet he was lecturing us: from ignorance. Ignorance as authority: that's monopoly.

In the one US the government monopolizes the gold: and the schools, and the taxes, and the law, and the justice ... and the jails ... Oh, pardon me: control may be fought over among the federal level, the state level, and the county level ... When I was in jail I watched in stitches as the state cheated the fed while the county cheated the state.



This could extend in any of many directions. No doubt I'll be back: if I live, and can still see, and have fingers.

No comments: