Thursday, July 07, 2011

Thinking Tool Set update

Thinking will routinely seem warped to those using a different tool set. Advanced thinking will routinely seem warped to those using a primitive tool set.

Would the caveman follow Pythagoras' "proof"? Would Pythagoras have a clue what Godel had done? Or Mandelbrot?

If Popper and Wittgenstein freaked each other out, how would St. Augustine and Popper get along? How would God get along with Wittgenstein?

2009 11 22

When I posted the above Knatz.com was alive and well. When the fed censored my AgainstHierarchy.org all my domains tumbled. I'd long regarded my Thinking Tools as the most important section of Knatz.com: I labored to recreate some of those modules at my subsequent pkTools blog, but never mind: all Tools are now being assembled and developed at the Thinking Tools section of pKnatz blog. (At WordPress I can make menus by category (and draw a web of Pages!))

No comments: