Friday, October 15, 2010

Society

We're social animals. Me too. Thus, naturally, I love society: depend on it, agree with our ancestors survival choice to group.

But I hate this society.

Society in contrast loves itself ... and hates me.

Society in general says it follows God, worships Jesus, but of course it does just the opposite. Those who follow God, or try to, or who ally with Jesus, or try to (those who overturn the money changing tables in the temple, or try to), are still isolated, persecuted, silenced. And society has no conscience about it. (Neither is society very conscious.)


I started drafting this intending it for InfoAll, my deschooling, deregulation, deprofessionalizing blog. But now I remind one and all that the major part of my Knatz.com, a censorship casualty of the fed destroying my AgainstHierarchy.org, was my Teaching area, and the largest area of that was my Society folders (with their myriad sub-folders!)

More on the same set of metaphors will appear at a range of blogs, including this one, and including InfoAll.

No comments: